Media Standards: Artwork Requirements – Supported Filetypes
We can help you get the best results for your printing project. Call (312) 266-9700 to get information on artwork requirements today.
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- PDF (.pdf)
- EPS (.eps)
- PostScript (.ps)
We Can Work With Most Files: Submit Your Files for Review
We’re the printing pros – we have in-house design staff. They understand the peculiarities of the print production process.
So bring us your ideas and we can take your idea and make it REAL. Full brilliant color and master results. The most important part: send us what you got. Design charges may apply. We can review any of the following file types. We will explain what needs to happen to get it done.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Low resolution web graphics
Just call (312) 266-9700 and talk to our production team: we are always available to check your artwork and provide consultation.
We have expert design and print production professionals on staff, so if there is any doubt, please contact us.
Artwork Requirements For Best Results
- If printing extends to the edge, please provide 1/8″ bleeds on each side
- Package all supporting graphic files and fonts
- Full color (4 color process) must be prepared in CMYK color mode, not RGB
- Spot colors must be identified as Pantone colors
- A hard copy of your project helps us know what you expect for your finished product – please provide if available
- Scale design to proper output size
- For vector files, convert text to outlines or curves
- Web graphics, small .gif or .jpg images will not work – please submit questionable artwork files for ART REVIEW: